Monday, May 23, 2011

Reflection paragraph on findings

There were many important things I found out about basketball. The first thing I found out is who invented basketball. This person was James Naismith. He used a peach basket and a soccer ball to invent the game. Naismith was teaching at Springfield college when he invented the game. Also, I learned many surprising things while researching the game of basketball. The first thing is that when basketball was started a person could not move with the ball or it would be traveling. I think the most surprising thing I learned is that the game was invented just to help with a disagreeable group of males Naismith was teaching. I have a couple of questions that I still want to find the answer to. One question is what is the largest margin of victory in a college basketball game. I am glad that I chose Basketball as my topic because I have learned many new things about the sport I love to play and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment