Monday, May 23, 2011

Finding paragraph #3

While doing my research I found many new things about basketball. I found that the first NBA game was between the New York Knicks and the Toronto Huskies. The score of the first game was not as high as the scores of today's games are. Also, I found that the best team is considered to be the 1995-1996 Chicago Bulls. The greatest player to ever play in the game was Micheal Jordan. He was included in this Chicago team. I found out that the game of basketball was invented in the late 1800's. The inventor of the game was James Naismith. He was a Canadian. "On this day in 1891, the first game of basketball was played at what is now Springfield College." This quote tells what year the first game of basketball was played and where it was played.

No comments:

Post a Comment