Monday, May 16, 2011

Finding paragraph #2

While doing my research, I have found answers to some of the questions I ask myself before starting my research. The first thing that I learned is who invented the game of basketball. This person was James Naismith. He started the game by using a peach basket and a soccer ball. Also, there were only 13 rules when the game started. Then, I did more research and found the answer to another question, How has Basketball changed overtime. The game has changed by using a rim, net, and backboard, not a peach basket. Also, there are many more rules for a modern-day basketball game. This is one rule that has changed for playing basketball, ("And originally you couldnt move with the ball or it would be traveling. Eventually people started dropping the ball to be able to move with it and dribbling was invented").

No comments:

Post a Comment