Monday, May 16, 2011

Finding Paragraph #1

After the research that I have done so far, I have learned a lot more about basketball. I have learned when the game of basketball was invented. I looked up the statistics for Lebron James and found some amazing things. I have found statistics on some teams in the NBA. So, this gave me an idea of who the best team was, which is the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls. The best player in the NBA was Michael Jordan. This quote tells why Michael Jordan is considered the best player to ever play in the NBA, (“There’s Michael Jordan, and then there are the rest of us,” Johnson once said). I have also learned the person who invented basketball and what he used to play the very first game. There were originally 13 rules in basketball but, there are many more now. Also, there have been more teams to start playing. Basketball has changed also because there are now boys and girls basketball teams. I am looking to learn many more things about basketball that I do not already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment